The Coto Mother’s Club is hosting its annual Eggstravanza event at the Coto Valley Country Club on Saturday, April 4 from 8 a.m. – 11 a.m.
Bring your own basket for the complementary egg hunt. Enjoy a visit from the Easter Bunny, bounce houses, trackless train, face painter and other family activities. Treats and beverages will be available for purchase.
Local family and kid-friendly businesses will be selling their products and services. Additionally, raffle baskets will be up for auction with 25 percent of all proceeds benefitting Autism Speaks.
This fun, free event is open to the entire Coto de Caza community. It also brings an influx of cars to the Village. Streets most impacted by event parking will be Via Pardal, Via Gallo, Via Oso, Via Pavo Real, Via Alondra, Via Venado and Via Pajaro. Please take extra care navigating our narrow streets on Saturday morning.
A reminder that the Village parking policy permits parking on the odd-numbered side of the street only.
For more information, email email@example.com.
The Silver-Bronze board met on Thursday evening and entered into a purchase and sale agreement with AllStar Events, owned by Kenney Paul Hrabik.
Congratulations Kenney and welcome to the Village.
Join us for Wednesday’s board meeting. All are welcome and encouraged to attend.
Agenda items include:
- 2015 Association Goals and Projects
- Encroachment Meeting Notes & New Encroachment Policy
- Committee Reports & Updates
Wednesday, March 11
6 p.m. – Open Meeting Session
7 p.m. – Homeowners Forum
Canyon Room, Coto Valley Club
March 2015 Open Meeting Agenda
March 2015 Executive Session Agenda
The Village Working Group has learned that Silver-Bronze’s board delayed its decision regarding the sale of the Coto Valley Country Club until next week to give AllStar Events one last chance to improve its bid.
Some deal points are:
- Time of Closing
- Length of time before AllStar Events could develop the club as homes or assisted living
- Future cash payment to Silver-Bronze at conversion to homes or assisted living
Stay tuned… the blog will be updated as new information becomes available.
Silver-Bronze will hold a special meeting of its membership on Thursday, March 5. It is expected that at the conclusion of that meeting Silver-Bronze’s board will enter into a purchase and sale agreement with a new buyer for the Coto Valley Club. The Village Working Group will update the community about Silver-Bronze’s decision as soon as the information is available.
The Village Working Group would also like to take a moment to correct misinformation in a recent email sent out from a Preserve the Village email address.
- The Village Working group’s purpose is to gather information regarding the impending sale of the Coto Valley Club and share it with Village members.
- The group comprises Village residents – your neighbors – who have donated their time for the past 10 months. They have no connection to Silver-Bronze, Stonefield or any other interested party beyond opening lines of communication. To insinuate anything else is simply incorrect.
- The Village HOA board also is composed of your neighbors who volunteer their time to serve on the community.
- The Village Working Group has consistently recommended the community come together and works cooperatively and proactively with the new buyer of the club – whoever that is.
- The Village Working Group has consistently said it believes the practice of “buying votes” is a terrible idea and has said as much to Silver-Bronze and Stonefield Development.
- The survey from July 2014 was sent to every Village member by mail and an electronic version of the survey was posted to the blog. Every Village member had the opportunity to take the survey. Pre-paid return postage was included with the mailed surveys. Nearly 200 Village members opted to make their voices heard.
- The purpose of the survey was to have Village members identify the features of the Village they wanted to maintain, such as home values and aesthetics, and the elements they wanted to prevent, such as noise, light pollution and traffic. You can read the survey here.
- Lastly, the Village Working Group will continue with its charter of gathering information and sharing it with the community. When Silver-Bronze enters into a purchase and sale agreement, the Village Working Group will update the community.