Street repairs will take place from Tuesday, September 10 through Wednesday, September 25. The attached map shows affected areas and day-specific information.
Street work hours will be from 7 a.m. – 5 p.m. No work will be performed on Mondays due to trash pick up. All vehicles should be removed by 6 a.m. each day or the vehicle will be towed at the owner’s expense.
During repairs, please observe the following:
- On asphalt day, access will be limited around asphalt repairs. Contractors will do their best to minimize any inconvenience.
- Have irrigation sprinklers shut off from one day before and one day after each work day in your area. Hand-watering is ok with no overspray or runoff onto asphalt surface.
- Have all overhanging bushes and vegetation (if any) trimmed and removed at the asphalt line so the equipment can get all the way to the edge of the street.
- Be careful turning steering wheels, as new asphalt will remain tender for approximately four months. Automobiles should continue to roll while turning wheels and a void turning while car is sitting still.
- Advise any guest or service vehicles of the work schedule and request they they drive carefully in the community.
Please contact Jeremy at our property management company with any questions.