Village homeowners will elect a new board on Wednesday, October 9 for the 2013-2014 term. There are eight candidates for five positions. The Meet the Candidates blog entries are posted in alphabetical order.
Candidate Jeff Reuter (Incumbent)
1. Why are you interested in serving as a director and what goals do you want to see accomplished within your term as director?
To continue on the Architectural Committee helping homeowners maintain the quality of their construction in The Village lifestyle.
2. What is your background and experience? Have you served as a committee member or director for a community association?
I have served on the Board 14 years, Village resident 28 years when there were only 60 homes in The Village, now it’s over 400 homes. The Village looks great and I hope I have contributed to that.
3. Are you currently and owner in the association, if so how long?
4. Have you served or are presently serving on any committee(s) for the association?
5. Other information you would like to provide?
I know many of our great homeowners over the years. That makes The Village a great place to live.