UPDATED to add Via Paloma
Via Paloma, Via Pavo Real and Via Alondra residents take note. Street repair work will be taking place on Friday, June 13. See attached map for details.
The crews will be there from 7 a.m. – 5 p.m. All vehicles should be removed by 6 a.m. each day or the vehicle will be towed at the owner’s expense.
To counter effects the repair work may have on morning traffic, homeowners are encouraged to park at one of three locations:
- Coto Valley Club
- Overflow parking lot at corner of Via Ortega and Via Coyote
- Neighboring streets
During the repairs, please observe the following:
- On asphalt day, access will be limited around asphalt repairs. Contractors will do their best to minimize any inconvenience.
- Please have irrigation sprinklers shut off from one day before until one day after each work day in your area. Hand-watering is OK with no overspray or run-off on to asphalt surfaces.
- Please have all overhanging bushes and vegetation (if any) trimmed and removed at the asphalt line so that the equipment can get all the way to the edge of the street.
- Be care turning steering wheels as new asphalt will remain tender for approximately four months. Vehicles should continue to roll while turning wheels to avoid turning while car is sitting still.
- Please advise any guest or service vehicles of the work schedule and request that they drive carefully in the community.
If you have questions regarding the repair work, please contact our community managers, Derek Rudd, 949-448-6115, or Courtney Fisher, 949-448-6197.