Village homeowners will elect a new board on Wednesday, October 14 for the 2015-2016 term. There are 12 candidates for five positions. Each candidate’s statement has been posted to the blog in alphabetical order by last name.
Here is Randy Smith’s Candidate Statement:
1. WHY ARE YOU INTERESTED IN SERVING AS A DIRECTOR….
- Fulﬁll association’s ﬁduciary responsibilities to residents
- Roll back dues to $99 MONTHLY
- Protect common area trees/trails
- Improve common area landscape
- Reduce association operating costs
2. WHAT IS YOU BACKGROUND AND EXPERIENCE….
- Bachelor and MBA Degrees from U.S.C
- Retired business executive with major corporate experience
- Past President and Board Member Silver Bronze Corporation
- Other leadership positions with various Coto community groups
3. ARE YOU CURRENTLY AN OWNER OF THE ASSOCIATION….
- 30 plus year resident/owner in the Village
4. HAVE YOU SERVED THE ASSOCIATION….
- Prior President and Board Member for three years of the Coto de Caza Community Association
5. OTHER INFORMATION….
- Currently the lead organizer for the most popular/active Meetup Hiking group
- Recently peaked Mt. San Jacinto and Mt. Baldy!